Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Herb and Garlic Butter

I love garlic. I love garlic butter to spread on my bread or on anything that sounded good. I love the idea of making my own food and being self-reliant. It was so much fun being able to make butter myself and then making it super tasty. I'm not gonna lie, the butter alone was super yummy. I could have just eaten it plain, haha! But, the final product is divine! It's so easy and super yummy and you'll be able to say you've made butter! This recipe is a keeper, that's for sure. I hope it becomes one of yours as well.


Herb and Garlic Butter


Butter:
2 Cups heavy cream  $2.15
1/4 tsp. salt

Pour cream into a food processor or blender. Process for 10 minutes, or until the butter separates. Strain of the liquid. Add salt. Press butter into small bowl (through metal strainer or cheesecoth) to further remove liquid.

Garlic Butter:
2 Tbsp. dried parsley  $.06
1 1/2 tsp. pepper
3 cloves garlic  $.18
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. sugar

Mix all ingredients. Enjoy on your favorite bread or anything else it sounds yummy with!

Total Estimated Cost: $2.39

No comments:

Post a Comment